Greenfield project or maintaining a 15-year-old legacy application, from rapid prototyping to waterfall processed development, we participated and contributed to many projects. The gained knowledge and experience is a valuable asset to us — and to you. Reduce your project risk and cost by using that expertise either in development projects or in the long-running operational and maintenance phases. Central to all our development engagements is our commitment to quality and sustainability.
We support you in your projects:
as part of your team. We join up forces with your developers in your location or remote. We attend planning, design or other meetings and become part of your team as long as needed. So that you can decide, how to bring your ideas to life. Our specialist are billed by effort.
as contract work piece. We develop on our premises, using our infrastructure tools and methods. Plan and perform self-sufficiently the tasks needed to build a product that match your needs. In regular meetings we present the progress and gather your feedback to ensure, the product matches your vision.
Of course, we offer flexible pricing and planning models that even fit into agile realities:
- Flex The overall price and schedule is flexible and only fixed for the next milestone. We recommend this model for larger projects, when the not all requirements are known and specified upfront — which is common to most projects. You’ll always know what you get and pay for within a milestone. This is our recommended model.
- Deadline If you have a tight schedule or deadlines you must not miss, we offer you this model. After initial analysis of the project situation, we ensure you’ll meet your deadlines with our deliverable. We bill you for actual effort.
- Budget We develop your solution with our available resources using a fixed budget. The delivery date is flexible and depends on availability of our resources. This modell is recommended for small, cost-sensitive projects with lower priority.
- Classic Fix-price, fix-time: Duration and Price are set at the beginning of the project. This model is used, when requirements are fully known and specified and won’t change during implementation. We recommend this model for short-term projects with limited scope.
We offer expertise and experience in the following technologies
Enterprise & Application Frameworks
- Java EE
- Spring Framework
- Spring Boot
- JBoss Wildfly Swarm
Web UI Frameworks
Test & Testautomation
- Arquillian (Integration Testing)
- Selenium (Browser Automation)
- Cucumber (BDD)
- Pitest (Mutation Testing)
- Apache JMeter (Performance Testing)
- Gatling (Performance Testing)
- IntelliJ IDEA
- IBM Rational Software Architect
- Atlassian Bamboo
- JetBrains TeamCity
AppServer & Container
- Oracle Weblogic Application Server
- JBoss Wildfly Application Server
Datenbanken & Content Management Systeme
- IBM FileNet P8
- Adobe Experience Manager AEM