By Gerald Mücke | July 2, 2018
Mutation-Analysis-Plugin 1.2 released
We’re happy to announce the release 1.2 of the Mutation-Analysis Plugin for Sonarqube.
The most important functional additions are:
- support for the latest (1.4) pitest mutation operators, incl. documentation
- dedicated quality profile that activates the mutation analysis rules per default.
On top of this, there are several experimental feature, that can be enabled by toggle-switch in the settings:
- support for multi-module maven projects, that allow global aggregation of percent metrics (coverage, total & alive distribution)
- Test Kills & Test Ratio
- Mutation Density - mutations per coverable line
- additional percentage metrics for alive and total to enable tree map view
But the most important change is, that the new release is free and open source (LGPLv3) to facilitate a wider adoption and more project related feedback.
You’ll find binaries and source code on GitHub